33 members strong and growing, the Hispanic Scholarship Consortium is a network of non-profit organizations committed to educational access and mentorship. Powered by strong individuals, these groups share in the vision of HSC and make a significant impact.
- Austin Capital Area Community Leadership Council
- Dolores Catholic Church
- Episcopales Anonimos
- Fiesta de Independencia Foundation
- Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Greater Caldwell County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Hispanic Bar Association Charitable Foundation
- Hispanic Physicians Association
- Hispanic Women’s Network of Texas – Austin Chapter
- Hispanics in Partnership at Applied Materials
- Janice Guerrero Thompson Scholarship Memorial Fund
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) #650
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) District 7
- Roberto T. Chapa, Sr. Memorial Fund
- St. Edward’s University
- Society of Mexican American Engineers & Scientists (MAES)
- Young Hispanic Professionals Association – Austin (YHPA)
- Villa Esperanza
To learn more about becoming an HSC member or partner, contact Richard Amador via email or by phone at 512.368.2956.
HSC is a proud member of the National Scholarship Providers Association.